Coal activated carbon pellets is used for the purification of toxic gases, waste gas treatment, industrial and domestic water purification, solvent recovery, catalyst carriers, etc.
Zhulincarbon manufactures many types of activated carbon pellets products, including 0.8mm, 2mm, 4mm, 8mm, we can also impregnate the activated carbon with selected chemicals to give it other adsorption properties, for example, impregnating KOH for H2S adsorption, phosphoric acid for ammonia removal, etc.
Φ0.9mm, Φ1.5mm, Φ2mm, Φ4mm, Φ6mm, Φ8mm
25kg pp bag, 500kg/600kg big bag, Custom packaging
The coal-based columnar activated carbon is made of high-quality anthracite as the raw material, and the appearance is black cylindrical particles; it has good adsorption performance, high mechanical strength, easily repeated regeneration, and low cost. which makes it ideal for many gas adsorption.
- Air purification，used for filtration of air.
- Sewage treatment, effectively purifying domestic sewage, industrial sewage, etc.
- Desulfurization and denitrification, mainly used for the removal of H2S in various gases such as biogas, coke oven gas, natural gas, coal gas, synthetic ammonia process gas, and chemical raw material gas.
- Solvent recovery, suitable for the recovery of organic solvents such as benzene, ether, xylene, gasoline, chloroform, and carbon tetrachloride.
- Catalyst carrier
- Gasoline recycling
- Gold recovery, especially engineered for gold recovery processes (CIP, CIL, and CIC)
Activated carbon pellets is one of our advantage products.
If you need to buy this product, please contact our experts for detailed information.