Frequently Asked Questions
What types of activated carbon can your company provide?
- Granular activated carbons (GAC)
- Extruded or pelletised activated carbons (EAC)
- Powdered activated carbons (PAC)
- Honeycomb activated carbons
- Impregnated activated carbons
- Catalytic activated carbon
What is your company's monthly production capacity?
With the normal production circumstances, our output capacity is 750MT/month. However, sometimes there will be fluctuations due to market influence.
What types of raw materials do you use to produce activated carbon?
The raw materials are high-quality coal (anthracite or bituminous coal), coconut shell, wood chips, nut shells, etc.
What is your advantages?
- Customized package for clients
- Customized special impregnated activated carbon for different working conditions
- Professional technicians and services
- Free sample and test
What is your After Sales Customer Service?
Though our factory has carried out the strict quality control from the raw material to the final product, if any question or comment, pls contact with our after-sales team leader email: email@example.com
What's your delivery time?
- If it is a regular size, such as 4mm activated carbon pellets, we will ship it within 5-7 days.
- Special customized activated carbon, such as washed activated carbon, impregnated activated carbon. Delivery time is between 15-20 days.
- If customized packaging bags are required, the time will be extended.
What types of certificates do your products obtain?
Our products have been approved with NSF, HALAL, KOSHER, and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
If clients need, our activated carbons also can do SGS and BV test.
How to guarantee the quality of activated carbon?
- Before production, our lab workers will test ash and volatile of the raw materail, ensure to meet our requirements and enter into our factory.
- During production, we will do the test from one batch of 3ton.
- After production, our worker will take some sample from each bag to do the test.
What is the minimum order quantity?
We welcome large quantities of demand, but we can also accept small orders, but the cost will increase.
What are your payment methods?
- 30% as prepayment by T/T, the balance of 70% by seeing the faxed by T/T.
- For some special countries, L/C at sight is acceptable.
- Small orders and amounts, west union or PayPal is available.